Chiropractic Treatment for Work Injuries
Work injuries come in many forms. Some result from slips and falls, ergonomic problems, repetitive strain injuries, and much more. Some of the most common injuries can affect the neck and back. A chiropractor can provide treatments that can make a great difference in recovering from these conditions. At West Hartford Chiropractic, our chiropractic professionals are highly experienced in treating patients suffering from a workplace injury.
Treating a Workplace Accident Injury
A majority of workplace injuries affect the neck or the back. The severity of these injuries can vary from mild to severe. In the worst-case scenarios, these conditions can be debilitating, limiting the patient’s enjoyment of his or her favorite activities. They can even cause the patient to lose time at work, which can be financially devastating.
If you have been injured in a workplace accident, it is critical to receive prompt and appropriate care for your injury. West Hartford Chiropractic is a leading treatment center for workplace injuries in West Hartford, CT. Workplace injuries may result in any of the following conditions:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Nerve damage
Your chiropractor can diagnose the type and severity of your workplace injury and work closely with you to develop in-office treatments as well as exercises that you can do at home. These treatments will help you to speed up recovery and make future injuries less likely to occur.
Common treatments for work-related injuries include:
- Chiropractic treatment: Correcting misalignments in the spinal column is essential to relieving pain, strain, and reducing the time it takes to achieve optimal recovery.
- Dietary advice: Without complete and proper nutrition, the body cannot heal fully or effectively. Our staff can help you to achieve a complete, healthy diet for optimal healing.
- Posture improvement: Many work injuries are related to bad posture or improper ergonomics. Our chiropractic professionals will evaluate your posture and offer corrective help and advice.
- Stretching: This is far from something we should only do before and after exercise. Strategic, therapeutic stretching can relieve tensions in key areas where pain and injury persist.
- Physical therapy: Your chiropractic professional can design a specific physical therapy routine that is designed to return function where it has been lost and strengthen supporting muscles and tendons.
If you have suffered a workplace injury, get in touch with the work injury experts at West Hartford Chiropractic today to schedule your initial consultation. Call us at (860) 232-5556 and let us help you on your road to recovery.